Techniques to Calm Yourself by Physio on Wheels in George
We all have to deal with stress full situations at times, in these times it can be very difficult to remain calm. It is however for both mind, soul and body important to keep calm. Try these simple techniques supplied by Anelma from Physio on Wheels in George to relax. She uses these to calm herself in stressful situations.
- Take a deep breath. Take 2 to 3 deep breaths.
- Focus on your nose. Think of the air flowing in and out of your nose.
- Abdominal breathing. Put your hand on your lower tummy. Direct the air through your lungs to feel your hand moving up and down – as you breathe in – up, as you breathe out – down.
- Relax your shoulders consciously. Become aware if you are maybe pulling your shoulders up slightly. Let loosen consciously while breathing. Practice this by gently pushing your shoulder blades down towards your lower back.
- Relax your buttocks consciously. Sit completely in your chair or stand upright with buttocks and belly loosely hanging.
Repeat these techniques as many times as you can. This won’t take the stressful situation away, but will help you cope easier and focus better.
For more information on Physio On Wheels as well as contact details click on the link below.
The post Techniques to Calm Yourself by Physio on Wheels in George first appeared on Lalakoi Directory.The post Techniques to Calm Yourself by Physio on Wheels in George first appeared on Lalakoi Publishing Network.