The Ferry View – Malagas Accommodation
The Ferry View is set in the beautiful garden of the Malagas Hotel on the banks of the Breede River near Swellendam. Two self-catering units offer comfortable and affordable accommodation. Here you can relax and enjoy the tranquil atmosphere with fantastic river views. The minimum booking is 2 nights.
Malagas Self Catering Accommodation
The two self-catering economy units (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) in the Ferry View offers family-friendly accommodation to a maximum of 4 adults and 6 children each.
Each unit consists of the following:
- Open plan living area and kitchen leading to the deck area overlooking the river. (TV: Package; Microwave, Fridge / Freezer, Toaster, Kettle, Stove, Cutlery & Crockery)
- 2 bedrooms each with 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 Single Bed and 2 upper bunks. Hairdryer, Towels & Bedding provided, Shower, Basin & Toilet
Braai facilities are available on the grass behind the Ferry View.
Ferry View and Malagas Hotel Facilities
Guests can relax and enjoy the fantastic setting and safe outdoor activities. These include fishing, renting of canoes and the pedalo (pedal boat) and daily River Cruises all weather dependent. Kids love the trampolines, tree swings and play gym. The swimming pool and river are superb for swimming. Guests staying in the self-catering Ferry View are welcome to make use of the hotel facilities and restaurant.
Hotel facilities include:
- Swimming Pool
- Volley ball
- Motorboats, Paddleboat & Canoes to rent
- Bar and Restaurant
- Pool Table
– Breakfast 7:30 to 9:00
– Pub Lunch & Snack Menu 12:30 to 14:00
– Dinner 19:00 to 20:00 (5 Course Meal, Mains Dinner, or Traditional Meal – Bookings essential)
Please inquiry for rates.